Checkmate Fire will be showcasing its full range of passive fire protection products and services at FIREX International, the industry leading exhibition that takes place at Excel London from 19th to 21st June 2018.
The display will be staffed by experts from both our third-party accredited installation division and our compliance team, who can advise on everything from fire stopping in your premises to implementing inspection regimes in multi-property estates.
Visit us at Stand A220 and you can see:
- Checkmate Fire’s third-party accredited fire stopping services, which can be adapted to meet the compartmentation requirements of any building from multi-storey properties to high-rises.
- Fire doors and associated products, along with information about the inspection and maintenance packages we developed to help your buildings remain as safe as possible and compliant with all relevant regulations.
- Compartmentation services, that comprise both fire compartment audits and any necessary works that need to be carried out.
- The AluFire range of fire resistant interior glazed panels and doors, which are designed to meet the requirement for acoustic insulation and fire protection in office complexes and public buildings without compromising on the look of the space.
- Structural steel protection solutions, including boarding systems and intumescent paint.
- Air sealing systems and details of our associated testing services that help to ensure ongoing compliance with Building Regulations L2.
If you have a project you require expertise for or need advice on specific compliance and inspection issues, you can either call in at the stand or book a consultation in advance with one of our specialists.
Contact Checkmate Fire on 01422 376436 or via the website to arrange an appointment at FIREX or a site visit at your premises.
Entry to FIREX is free and you can register for your pass in advance by clicking here.