Doing your job brilliantly means using your knowledge, professionalism, enthusiasm and most importantly organisational skills to deliver fully comprehensive Administration Support to your Business Unit.
From your first day, you will have the help and support of the Operations Manager who are also your line managers. He/she will also support your development as you settle into the business and your go to person if you need advice or support in your role. The Senior Contract Coordinator will support you around the routine tasks.
You will also work very closely with the Commercial Manager, Contracts Manager(s), Contracts Coordinators, Supervisors and the site delivery teams to support you in the delivery of contracts.
The most important part of your role is helping to ensure the smooth running and delivery of contracts to the highest of standard.
What you will be doing:
What you do and how you do it will be supported through the Checkmate Way manual and tasks will include;
• Site/office purchasing, stock and invoice matching
• Site delivery scheduling and stock monitoring
• Hotel bookings
• New customer information and minor PQQs
• Customer invoicing
• Maintaining supplier and subcontractor records for compliance and invoice sign off
• Equipment records
• Customer Satisfaction (NPS) and Complaints register administration
• Boris allocation
• Job file maintenance and archiving
• Preparing documentation for handover and certification
• Preparing quote documentation for approval
• Preparing health and safety documentation for approval
• Credit card reconciliation
• Supporting Contract Coordinators with routine ‘pinch points’
• Supporting the sales team with initial enquiries
What you’ll have:
✓ Working within a similar level contract support, administration or customer service role.
✓ Customer/client liaison Qualifications:
✓ NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent in Business Administration – Preferred
✓ GCSEs at Grades 9 to 4 (A* to C) or equivalent including Maths & English
✓ ASFP Level 1
What you’ll get in return:
✓ Competitive salary
✓ 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
✓ 5% employer pension contribution
✓ Death in service benefit (4 x salary)
✓ Training and development opportunities
✓ Flexible, family friendly working environment
✓ Team/company events and competitions
If you would like to apply to join our fantastic team please email firstname.lastname@example.org