Doing your job brilliantly means using your knowledge, professionalism, enthusiasm and most importantly your technical expertise to deliver our services safely, on time, on budget and to an amazing standard.
From your first day, you will have the help and support of your Operations Manager who is also your line manager. He/she will also support your development as you settle into the business and your go to person if you need advice or support in your role.
Our Commercial, Compliance, HR, HSE and Business Developmentdepartments will also work with you to provide support to all aspects of the job. You will also work very closely with the Administration team, Site Supervisors, Direct and Subcontract Operatives. The most important parts of your role are winning and delivering highquality, safe and profitable contracts.
What you will be doing:
What you do and how you do it will be supported through the Checkmate Way manual and tasks will include;
- Supporting your Business Unit Leader with selected enquiries ensuring that they are being dealt with in a
timely, professional manor and priced within margin guidelines.
- Ensuring that contracts are correctly mobilised and planned in terms of a budget and a clear scope
communicated to Supervisors and Operatives.
- Ensuring all on site practices are being adhered to and insist on a 'right first time' culture.
- Ensure progress and variation information is being captured for accurate reporting.
- Driving ‘Checksafe’ by preparing safety paperwork and ensure all on health and safety practices are
being adhered to through toolbox talks, site inspections and equipment checks.
- Ensuring all quality standards are being adhered to with QA checks and works sign off on site and through Boris records.
- Resolving QA fails, site issues, disputes and complaints.
- Ensuring appropriate resourcing of contracts with relevantly trained operatives and quality suppliers.
- Ensuring site records and substantiation are completeand maintained in the job file.
- Maintaining strong customer relations with frequent site visits, progress updates and resolving issues.
What you'll have:
- Passive fire protection experience in either compartmentation and fire doors
- Planning and scheduling works of others to deliver
- Customer/client liaison
- Monitoring and maintaining productivity, health and safety and quality standards
- Profitable Project Delivery
What you’ll get in return:
✓ Competitive salary
✓ 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
✓ 5% employer pension contribution
✓ Death in service benefit (4 x salary)
✓ Training and development opportunities
✓ Flexible, family friendly working environment
✓ Team/company events and competitions
To apply please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you’re the perfect person for us to email@example.com.
**Strictly No Agencies**