Checkmate Fire Solutions Ltd recognises that in our operations we inevitably impact on the environment and we therefore are committed to ensure a clean, healthy environment. We will provide our customers with a safe, reliable and responsive security service in an environmentally sensitive and responsible manner. We believe that a sound environmental policy contributes to our competitive strength and benefits our stakeholders, including customers and employees by contributing to the overall well-being and economic health of the communities we serve.
- Comply fully with the letter and spirit of environmental laws and regulations and strive to secure fundamental reforms that will improve their environmental effectiveness and reduce the cost of compliance.
- Consider environmental factors and the full acquisition, use and disposal costs when making planning, purchase and disposal decisions.
- Work continuously to improve the effectiveness of our environmental management.
- Provide appropriate environmental training and educate employees to be environmentally responsible.
- Monitor our environmental performance regularly through rigorous evaluations.
- Seek to prevent pollution before it is produced; reduce the amount of waste at our site and support pollution prevention by our customers and suppliers.
- Use energy efficiently throughout our operations and support the efficient use of gas and electricity by our customers and suppliers.
- Re-use and recycle wherever possible.
- Use materials that minimise harm to the environment.
- Work co-operatively with others to further common environmental objectives.
- Communicate and reinforce this policy throughout the company.
Checkmate Fire Solutions Ltd.